The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) is a Turing complete virtual machine that allows anyone to execute arbitrary EVM Byte Code. Every Ethereum node runs on the EVM to maintain consensus across the blockchain.
EVM can be an abbreviation for:
- Electronic Voting Machine
- Earned value management
- Economic value management; see economic value added
- Electro-magnetic vehicle; see electric vehicle
- Electronic voltmeter; see voltmeter, a device to measure voltage
- Error vector magnitude, a measure of performance of a radio demodulator
- External Voice Mail; see voicemail
- Extra-Value Meal; see McDonald's
- Eyes, Voice, Movement; the three components of the Glasgow Coma Scale
- Ethereum Virtual Machine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EVM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.